1. Can I pay with a bank card or credit card?
No, probably not. Several exhibitors do have a mobile credit
card terminal, but not all of them. We recommend you bring
enough cash so you can shop as much as you like.
2. Is there a free parking space?
This is not included in the price of the ticket. At Hangar 43
there’s a large secured car park. You can park your car there
for 5 Euro’s.
3. Is smoking at the fair allowed?
Hangar 43 is non-smoking. If you want to smoke, you should do
this outside, on the other side of the building. If you want to
go outside to smoke during the fair, please make sure to ask for
a stamp at the ticket validation before you go outside. Without
this stamp, you will NOT be allowed in again.
4. Am I allowed to take pictures of film at the fair?
Photography and filming is allowed at the fair.
5. Is there a cloakroom?
Yes, there is a cloakroom for your coat, bag, clothes etc.
Mind you, this is at your own risk.
6. Will there be food and drinks for sale at the fair?
7. Is the fair accessible for disabled people?
Yes, you can buy food and drinks at the fair.
Yes, the fair is accessible for disabled people.
Admission: 17,50 Euro Presale - 20,00 Euro at the door - 30,00 Euro for two days